Weekend Excitement

What do these four things have in common?

(Sorry it's blurry. Just starting out using moodboard on Olioboard.com.)
It may not seem that a plastic piggy bank (from the FPC College Activities Board), the world's messiest closet, a picture frame and some candles have anything in common, but I promise you they do! They are all part of some amazing projects that I am working on over the weekend!

Things around here have been pretty slow this week, but I'm looking forward to a weekend filled with some DIY awesomeness, flea market shopping, and my first-ever trip to a... HOBBY LOBBY! Are you as excited as I am? You should be! I will definitely make sure to report back my findings to you all on how my first time shopping there goes!

Do you have any fun weekend plans? In case you're sitting around and looking for something to do, here are a few things that you might have missed this week...

This baby calmed down by some rap music

Bob the amazing diving dog

Sign up here for Meghan Carter's Gift Giving Guide with over 200 items for EVERYONE on your list
Want to make some Thankgiving desserts to wow everyone? Try these Turkey Cake Pops!

And you should definitely head over to the NY Social Diary for this luxurious tour of The Langham. I'd definitely love to stay here for a night (or two!).

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to see you all here next week with some incredible projects and recipes! Enjoy this weekend's beautiful weather!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top